Where to follow to the film-making location of Alexander in Thailand
Car Rental Ubon Ratchathani for following to "King Alexander the Great"
If you would like to rent the other Car Rental Ubon Ratchathani, you can tell more details at our LINE@: @ecocar or Tel. 090-638-4888 easily.
Q: What about a deposit for Car Rental Ubon Ratchathani?
Ans.: 5,000-10,000 THB that you can get back when you return our car rentals within 24 hours.
Q: How to pay the payments?
Ans.: Credit Cards only without transfer fees.
Q: What about ECOCAR rent-a-car's Bank Account?
Ans.: Kasikorn Bank (K-Bank) A/C number 001-3-70115-6 that there is a service charge of 3% = 600 THB
Q: Documents for Our Car Rental?
Ans.: Documents for renting a car rental that they are the fundamental things for renting a vehicle.
- IDP (International Driving Permit) which can drive anyplace in the world. On the other hand, if you are ASEAN Nations customers, you yourself can drive in Thailand with your home-nation driver permit.
- Credit Cards
Car Rental Ubon Ratchathani which there are many advantageous transportations to the airplane terminal for going your journey such as Ubon Ratchathani, Sisaket, Mukdahan or etc. Especially, the film-making location of the Hollywood film as "Alexander" is here !!
So we likewise have a conveyance administration to take with Our Car Rental for your journey in Ubon or other cities in the Northeast side as you need to go.
Reasons to choose us
- Checked the availability of experienced technicians.
- Unlimited for driving to anywhere in Thailand
- Deposit that you can get back certainly within 24 hours by the bank e-transfer.
- Pays-free if you can get our car rental at the Airport.
- The Good point for renting a car rental that you can control about time easily including freedom on your driving.
- No Credit Cards, we can give you to rent but you should have some flight tickets to us.
- Full Option for Life Insurance
- We have the Car Seat for your kid.
Prices with Our Car Rental Ubon Ratchathani
- Nissan Almera: 963 Baht per Day
- Mitsubishi Attrage: 963 Baht per Day
- Toyota Vios: 1,177 Baht per Day
- ISUZU MU-X: 2,140 Baht per Day
- 5,000 Baht as a deposit with a 1.2-cc power engine or 1.5-cc power engine
- 10,000 Baht as a deposit for a 1.9-cc power engine
- You can get back when you take to return our car rental within 24 hours
Achievements or documents
Documents for your car rental that they are the basic things for renting a car. The main thing is IDP or International Driving Permit which can drive anywhere in the world. On the other hand, If you are ASEAN Nations visitors, you can use directly your home-country driver license.
Moreover, you ought to have 2 items as both as credit cards and your home-country passport.
Location for Ubon Ratchathani Branch
456/9 Thep Yothi Road, Ubon Ratchathani 34000
Tel. 045-956-754 / 061-648-5438 / 098-828-9808
Whatsapp +66 92 284 8660
Line ID: @ecocar
Call center: 02-002-4606
Open 8 am to 8 pm
How to contact
If you need a car rental Ubon Ratchathani, we can send a message in ECOCAR rent-a-car's inbox or scan QR Code below:
Conditions for knowing
1. You must fill in fully gasoline when you return our car rental.
2. We count the time fortunately when you pick the car and you must return the car at the same time.
3. If you rent more days from the first time so we ought to call us before the end for the rental dates on 1 day.
4. After calling for renting more days, you ought to transfer the car rental payment, fortunately.
Feedback from our customer
This is the customer from Liverpool, the United Kingdom who goes with his Thai wife for visiting her family. She said that the car rental from ECOCAR rent-a-car has been OK for driving and smooth and they say that will come to use again.
Ubon Ratchathani is one of a big area in the Northeast and the biggest area in Thais Northeast in the Bottom area. This is the famous city for Thailand from Thailand's First Rising Sun at Pa Chanadai (Chanadai Cliff); moreover, it has been more famous where it used to be the location for making the World Class Film as "Alexander" in 2004.
Important Highway Information for going to others from Ubon Ratchathani
Ubon Ratchathani is a big city in the North East in the bottom area. There are 3 main highways to go to other areas. There are consisting of
- Highway 226: You can go to the big cities in the Northeast's bottom area such as Sisaket, Surin, Buriram, and Nakhon Ratchasima.
- Highway 23: You can go to the big cities in the Northeast's upper area such as Yasothon, Roi Et, Maha Sarakham, and Khon Kaen
- Highway 212: You can go to the cities where they are located with Mekong River such as Amnat Charoen, Mukdahan, Nakhon Phanom, Bueng Kan, and Nong Khai.
Ubon Ratchathani Airport is one of the big airports in the North East area. Although there are only domestic flights for this airport from their low-cost airlines and Thai Airways, there are many people both Thais and foreigners to visit there.
Moreover, it is the center point for driving around the Northeast Bottom area that you can drive to other cities such as Amnat Charoen, Yasothon, Sisaket or Mukdahan easily.
The Famous Local product
Ubon Ratchathani that there are many cuisines to taste; especially, "Moo Yor" (Thai White Pork Sausage) which is the most popular food.
Unseen in Ubon Ratchathani
You can see the Two-color River in Thailand easily with ECOCAR rent-a-car's Car Rental Ubon Ratchathani at "Wat Khong Jiam" that there are two rivers as Mekong River, which is the natural border between Thailand and Laos DPR, and Mun River is the main river for Northeastern Thais. They come to be as one at this temple which you can focus on that the Mekong River is drab and the Mun River is navy blue.