Car Rental Thailand Branches
ECOCAR rent-a-car's Car Rental Thailand can be a partner for your driving journey when you arrive at the Land of Smile that we can promise to be a partner for your driving all journey.
1. Braches in Bangkok and Metropolitan area
1.1 Donmueang (Head Quarter)
1.2 Ladphrao (Gate to Downtown and Suburb)
1.3 Bangwa (ฺBangkok West Side)
1.4 On-nut (Coming soon in Suvarnabhumi International Airport on July)
1.5 Samut Prakan (Most Population in the Metropolitan Area in East)
1.6 Nonthaburi (Most Population in the Metropolitan Area in North)
2. Provincial Branches
2.1 Chiang Mai - Center of the North
2.2 Ubon Ratchathani - One of Big 4 North East
2.3 Pattaya - Gate to the Eastern Coast
2.4 Hatyai - Heart of the South
2.5 Phuket - Pearl of Andaman Sea (Coming soon)
Traffic Driving Information
It must be an important thing when you come to rent a car rental in Thailand with ECOCAR rent-a-car. Due to Car Rental Thailand Driving is one of many countries around the world that it drives on the left lane side and the right driver-wheel as same as the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Japan.
Thailand Highway Information
There are 4 main highways to go outside Bangkok for the car rental Thailand driving with ECOCAR rent-a-car such as
- Highway No.1 (Phahonyothin Road) for going to the North.
- Highway No.2 (Mittraphap Road) for going to the North East.
- Highway No.3 (Sukhumvit Road) for going to the East
- Highway No.4 (Phetkasem Road) for going to the South.
Moreover, there is the Motorway No.7 in the route Bangkok-Chonburi-Pattaya and the Motorway Outer Ring (Highway No.9) in the circle route Rama II to Bang-Pa-in, Ayutthaya.
ECOCAR rent-a-car's Car Rental Thailand Advantages
1. Unlimited for your driving around Thailand
2. Checked in all parts before we deliver a car to our customers
3. Full Option Life Insurance
4. Return the deposit certainly within 24 hours
5. Pays-free if you can get when you need to pick a car at the airport.
6. It can drive to climb the mountain easily.
7. You can control about time easily including freedom on your driving.
Gasoline for ECOCAR rent-a-car
Gasoline that it uses to be "Gasohol 91" in every type except Isuzu MU-X that uses "Diesel".
Documents for ECOCAR rent-a-car
Documents for ECOCAR rent-a-car that they are the basic things for renting a car. The main thing is IDP or International Driving Permit which can drive anywhere in the world. Especially, ASEAN Nations visitors can use your home-country driver license. Moreover, you ought to have more 2 things as both as Credit cards and Passport.